Sunday, 9 October 2011

Paperback here we come …

If you could see me now, you’d notice my cheeks are red ***blush*** and the very embarrassed look on my face …

Yes, I have been delinquent with my blog postings but I have a very good excuse, promise! A little project named Isaac has been keeping me busy. The little man, by the way, turns ONE next month!

I’m afraid I can’t say I’m going back to posting regularly but I do have brilliant news–The Asian Grandmothers Cookbook is going into a second printing and in paperback! This means several things:

1. Paperback means a lower price making it more affordable so more people will buy it

2. The cookbook is doing well and will stay in print!

3. I can make corrections. And for this I’d like to enlist your help. If you’ve found any mistakes/discrepancies, or would just like some clarification about a recipe or fact, please leave me a comment or send me an email: pat@ediblewords.com. My deadline is February 22, so please get in touch soon.

Thank you for all your support!

Be the first to like this post.

View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment